Embroidered Greeting Cards
Also, any design can be made into a "mug rug" for beverages--same size--same pattern.
These cards are machine embroidered on a commercial embroidery machine. They make a truly unique card-giving experience both for the giver and the receiver.
Each card is made on quality card stock material and comes with its own envelope! Approximate size is 5x7. Each card is blank on the inside for you to personalize.
Why should you purchase an embroidered greeting card vs a card from a retail store?
1. They offer a unique way to express a specific sentiment
2. Breaks the "same old card routine" and spruces the event with a unique card!
3. Great for the person who "has everything"
4. AFTER receiving the card, the individual can frame the card in a 5x7 or 8x9 frame and hang it on the wall. They can put a magnet on the inside of the card and hang it on their refrigerator as a reminder of your thoughtfulness and good taste!
5. They can "use" the card to reflect on their spiritual path, emotional clearing, or meditation practices.
6. Not only is the card a nice way to tell someone you are thinking of them, for any reason, but it also makes a "forever gift" that they will treasure for a long time to come.
Embroidered Greeting Cards can be purchase for others, AND don't forget about treating yourself--you certainly deserve to have something special to reflect upon--even if you have to purchase it yourself.
Yes, Embroidered Greeting Cards is a great way to let someone know they are truly special in your life.
(this site has spiritual related cards.....for general cards, for nearly everything you could need, please see our sister site: www.NewAgeEmbroidery.com)
PS. If you would like to see a special spiritual (or everyday) picture on a card, just write to me, I'm sure I have it in my stock designs, and if I don't, I surely could design it for you!
PS again..... any design can be embroidered on 12 x 12 piece of fabric and can be the focal point of a pillow, quilt, place mat, or any number of items you can make yourself.